Formosa Park Apartment Hotel comprises of 4 stunning floors of accommodation.
- Ground floor accommodation
17 Suite Apartments (16 x One bedroom apartments + 1 x Two bedroom apartment)
- 1st floor accommodation
18 Suite Apartments (6 x One bedroom apartments + 12 x Two bedroom apartments)
- 2nd floor accommodation14 Suite Apartments (2 x One bedroom apartments + 12 x Two bedroom apartments
- 3rd floor accommodation12 Suite Apartments (12 x Two bedrooms apartments)
The hotel suite apartments comprise of a living area and a large terrace which look out onto the beautifully landscaped gardens, views over the swimming pool and the splendid Atlantic Ocean.
- One bedroom luxury suite apartments (T1)
One bedroom luxury suite apartments are prepared for a maximum of 4 guests (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years)
- Two bedroom luxury suite apartments (T2)
Two bedroom luxury suite apartments are prepared for a maximum of 6 guests (5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children up to 12 years)
All 61 one and two bedroom luxury suite apartments are equipped with:
- Fully equipped kitchenette (T1 apartments) and kitchens (T2 apartments)
- Air conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- Complimentary safety deposit box in room
- WI-FI internet (on complimentary and paid basis)
- Satellite 32" LCD TV
- Spacious, furnished balconies
- Fresh linen and towels
- Check in: 4.00pm
- Check out: 12.00pm
- The hotel is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are not permitted at Formosa Park Apartment Hotel
- Formosa Park Apartment Hotel has one T1 bedroom fully equipped for disabled guests.
Apartments are cleaned daily with the exception of the kitchens. Cleaning of the latter is considered an additional service and may be carried out by our staff at a charge of 20 € per hour.
Linen and towels are changed 3 times per week.
Late Arrival Welcome Food Basket
Guests with late arrival times may request our welcome basket. Upon arrival, your suite apartment will be supplied with water, milk, tea, coffee, eggs, butter, bread, cheese, ham, sugar, juice, marmalade. This service is charged at 15 € per person.