- Formosa Park
- Meeting Room
- Photo Gallery
- Offers & Packages
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Ria Formosa Voted one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal
October 27th, 2010
The Ria Formosa... Voted one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal
Competing with another 323 locations across the country, the Ria Formosa Estuary and Natural Park was recently elected as one of the 7 Natural Wonder of Portugal. The sotavento ecosystem obtained the most votes in the category of Marine Areas. This recognition will most certainly reinforce the potential market of nature tourism in the Algarve; such as bird watching.
The President of the Algarve Tourism Board, Nuno Aires states: "This distinction reveals the great esteem that the Portuguese - and we share - for this the natural landscape. I truly believe that the election will give a new impulse to the nature tourism in the Algarve, a product that we have worked on the last few years, and that will help the Ria's preservation".
Formosa Park Apartment Hotel can only express content and pride in sharing this prize... as we all know we benefit from the breath-taking and marvel of the Ria Formosa every single day.
- New Year Package in the Algarve
New Year Package in the Algarve
- Winter Warmer Offer
It's going to be a Warmer Winter at Formosa Park!
- Winter San Lorenzo Golf Offer
Escape to Golfer's Paradise this Winter
- Early Booking Offer
Book Early and Save up to 15% on Your Stay
- Birdie Golf Package
Your 3 Night Golf Package in the Algarve
- November Closure & December Offers
- Visit Ria Formosa Nature Park for some of Europe's Most Diverse Wildlife
- Formosa Park Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Formosa Park Annual Closure 2013
- Formosa Park Annual Closure: New Offers on the Way
- Where to stay in the Algarve: November '12 - January '13
- Formosa Park Apartment Hotel closes during February
- Formosa Park Apartment Hotel Annual Closure
- Ria Formosa Voted one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal
- Algarve Golf Packages